Saturday, May 14, 2011

Inspired by a Bead Blog

I have always heard the definition of a wise person is someone who surrounds themselves with people that have experience and knowledge and gleans from them.  That is what I love about the Internet and blogging.  You have that access at your fingertips whenever you want. 

After reading alot of blogs on beading I found my fav.....Make Bracelets by Tracy Statler at makebraceletsblog.com.  Not only do I love her designs and "how to" videos but her blog is an easy read.  Not overwhelming and cluttered....aesthetically pleasing. 

I have been so inspired by Tracy and her designs that I can't seem to make bracelets fast enough.   And with beads I have had for so long with no inspiration as to what I wanted to do with them.  I have made some of my favorite bracelets from those very beads.  Thank you, Tracy.  I visit your blog everyday.  I hope one day someone will pay me that same compliment.

Here are pictures of the designs I am talking about.  I love to stack bracelets and rings. Notice the endless possiblities you could put together.                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment