Sunday, July 31, 2011

Spinning Wheels

In my head that is...I have been reading blogs, listening to tutorials, inspired by so many beautiful pieces but nothing of mine to show for it yet.  Well alot of unfinished pieces!  But not for lack of trying.  I start a piece, can't wait to see the finished product I have in my head....and then discover......I don't have a tool I need or the bead I want for this piece, the ear wires I have in mind, the wrong size leather cord.....or enough time to purchase, practice new techniques, and create.  Oh the frustration!

My husband will tell you I am not one that likes to wait once I set my mind on something. I get excited and want to jump in with everything I've got.  Sometimes good, sometimes not so good.  I have to talk myself down alot.  So as I reign myself in, prioritize, and refocus, I find myself also practicing character building skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment