Sunday, March 11, 2012

What A Difference

What an awesome two weeks.  I love my new job.  I look forward to going to work!  I have not been able to say that in a very long time. One of the guys in the department said to me "everyone in this department REALLY cares about each other and that is a really good feeling".  That coming from one of the guys really spoke volumes.  My second week ended with my supervisor bringing me coffee on Friday.  I was soooo shocked when I looked up and saw her bringing my mug of coffee to me.  She said "well I am so appreciative of you having the coffee ready when I come in..."(she grinned) and said "I wanted to reward that good behavior." 

To sum the first two weeks up...appreciated...valued...asking my opinion or do I need anything.  Our Director came by everyday my first week to see how my day was!  Friday and tomorrow are teacher workdays with no kids in school.  So the perfect ending to the second week started with coffee being served , the Superintendent dismissing all 12 month employees 2 hours early and the Director saying we could wear blue jeans on Monday.  You know it really is the little things in life that make a girl happy.

I have been making some bracelets for summer.  It's hard for me to not make everything turquoise, love that color.  I haven't posted new pictures in awhile.  I will do that soon.  Have you seen the adult friendship bracelets attached to the large link chain?   I really like this look I saw on Pinterest.  I also love the way the friendship bracelets are the same colorful fun they use to be with a sophisticated update for the adult.

2 comments: