Sunday, September 18, 2011

Great Fall Weekend

My husband and I started the weekend with dinner outside at a Greek restaurant.  Friends came for dinner Saturday night so we cooked a Fall dinner.....chicken, stuffing and wild rice in the crockpot, wholeberry cranberry sauce with nuts and raisins, green beans and apple crisp for dessert.  I used the last of my apples, time for another trip to Sky Top. 

Today I have been finishing some jewelry pieces and making some new ones.  I will have pictures to follow soon as well as the opening of my Etsy shop.  Time permitting I hope both will take place this week.

I have also been enjoying the Cup of Bead Soup Blog Hop Party today.  If you are not familiar with this blog hop party check out http://www.prettythingsblog.com.  Lori Anderson is the founder, hostess and organizer of this party.  This is the fourth Bead Soup Party, almost 400 people participated.....an international event. 

Hope you are having a great Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment