Sunday, November 27, 2011

Update and Invitation

It is such a busy time with the holidays.  Enjoying time with family and friends, Christmas shopping, making lots of jewelry, selling jewelry, blogging, and the full time job, I decided I could not work my Etsy store like I should.  I removed all the items from my store for right now.  I will post pictures of some of the pieces I have been making here at Strings Attached.  If you are interested in seeing more you can certainly leave me a comment or send me an email at cadriggers1@gmail.com.  I would love to hear from you and help with any jewelry piece you might be interested in.

Decorating and baking for the holidays is something I get excited about every year.  I hope I never lose the excitement and joy this season brings.  If you know me you know I like to organize my time.  So I had an idea that would allow me to accomplish several of these joys in my life without having to sacrifice any of them during this busy time that I love so.

You are invited to our home on Thursday, December 1st at 6:00 or Sunday, December 4th at 6:OO.  I will have jewelry out and Charlie will have gift certificates for massages if you want to do any shopping.  If you would just like to come and enjoy some relaxing time with friends please drop by any time on Thursday or Sunday evening.  I look forward to spending time with some old friends and some new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment